No one thinks their house will catch fire, but accidents happen. Our priority is keeping you, your
· Clean Your Stove - Built up grease can easily catch fire when you are cooking if you do not clean it often.
· Check Your Dryer - Always clean the lint filter before putting another load of clothes in the dryer. It is also important to clean out your dryer vent regularly because lint can build up and start a fire.
· Check the electrical cords - You should never use an electrical cord that is frayed. This goes for headphones and phone chargers too.
· Batteries - Many people keep their batteries all in one drawer. However, if the ends touch it can spark. These sparks have been known to start house fires. If possible keep the batteries in their original package.
These are just a few of the many things that can start a house fire, so it is important to be prepared for the worst. Our emergency escape ladder will allow the whole family to reach safety even if you have a multi-story home. Call us today at (800) 736-4022 with any questions regarding our ladders or your family’s safety.